Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Oh Snaps!" Soulja Boy Getting His Own Game

After being lauded for his erudite review of Braid, the young rapper went on to issue a blanket challenge to all Xbox 360 owners in October, challenging them to take him on in Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, GTA 4 or Gears of War. The rest, as they say, is now history.

From an interview on Complex.com:

Soulja Boy video game is coming for Xbox 360 in 2009. After I put the Xbox 360 challenge up on the Internet, it was over all these video game sites. And a couple video game companies hit me up on my email because I put the email on there too. And hit me up like, “Blah, blah, blah, blah.” So I was like, “Oh snaps!” So I forwarded to my management, and they forwarded to my label. And now we’re doing the video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment